Based in Brighton, Educast offers business information and training solutions by providing quality corporate learning and business development courses through face-to-face workshops and e-learning platforms.
Established in 2006 by Jan Burgess, Educast has been providing easy access to information ‘on demand’ through e-learning platforms including video, web and smart phone technology.
When money is tight it’s tempting to view training as a luxury you can’t afford. Investing in skills will put your organisation in a better position to move forward as the recession eases.
In collaboration with other training professionals and field experts, we have developed a series of interactive workshops and e-learning programmes. These programmes are designed to help:
- improve communication skills
- reinforce your staff or client’s learning and development
- improve productivity
- save you money
Educast presents. . .
Networking for Growth
A series of learning programmes from Educast, designed to help you learn how to network effectively and support the growth of your business through better understanding of the business networking process. Learn how to:
- Become a more effective face-to-face networker
- Understand the dynamics of effective networking communication
- Become more confident and self-assured
- Improve your influencing skills
- Sell yourself and promote your company
- Use Social Media as an effective networking platform
- Create a Social Media Strategy
- Ensure you optimise business opportunities through effective follow-up